CrackEv.com in compliance with 17 u.s.c. § 512 and the DMCA. We make our policy to respond to all infringement notices and take actions under the DMCA laws.
|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
If any user posts the copyrighted material on CrackEv.com or link to this type of content, you can send the notices to use we will remove the material. But first, you should write communication following details. We suggest you to the first contact with the attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following details you must be included in your DMCA claim:
- Provided a violation of the person authorized to act by the individual right owner.
- Attach the sufficient contact information, such as email address, phone number, and office address.
- You must identify in a very detailed detail that claims to claim a copyrighted work and includes at least one search term, which shows content in Crackev.com search results.
- A statement in which Complaint Party believes a reasonable belief that the use of a material in a complaint complains is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement is that the information in the notification is correct and under the punishment of the alleged infringement, which has the option to authorize the party by the exclusive right owner.
- The owner of an exclusive right can sign the authorized person.
- Send the written infringement notice to the following address and email notification at the address below.
Please allow 15-20 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.